The Town & Country Mercantile Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
- The Town & Country Mercantile Gift Voucher is not a credit card, charge card, or cheque guarantee card.
- Valid Town & Country Mercantile Gift Vouchers may only be used as full or part payment for goods in Town & Country Mercantile, No 5 The Quay, New Ross, Co Wexford.
- Please see the reverse of Town & Country Mercantile Gift Voucher for expiry date details, when any unused value will be lost. Validity can be extended in-store prior to expiry.
- Town & Country Mercantile reserves the right to decline any gift card which has not been validly activated according to our procedures.
- The gift card is non-refundable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Any residual balance on the gift card following purchase of goods will remain on the gift card while the gift card is valid, to apply towards future purchases.
- Town & Country Mercantile expressly excludes all liability for lost stolen and damaged gift cards.
- Town & Country Mercantile reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
Online Gift Voucher Orders
- If you have a query about a Gift Voucher order please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +353 (0)51 448619.
- Correspondence Address: No 5, The Quay, New Ross, Co Wexford.
- Our Gift Voucher Returns and Refund policy complies with EU distance-selling regulations (2000), which outlines your rights to cancel your order.
- If you wish to cancel an order, written notice by email must be given within 7 working days after the day an item is received.
- We will only offer a refund as long as Gift Vocuhers are sent back in their original condition, are unused and unopened in their original packaging.
- In accordance with EU law, the cost of both original and return postage and packing shall be borne by the customer and deducted from any refund.
- Refunds will be paid within 30 days of receiving the written notice of cancellation.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.